This assessment is for a team of 3. If your team has more members, add one piece of TTW Member Add-on for each additional team member.
The Teams That Work Toolkit gives any manager or facilitator the ability to guide a team through the process of discovering the team’s perceptions of their strengths and growth areas based on the Teams That Work assessment. Using the insights gained in this discovery process, the team develops action items to build on team strengths and improve performance. The debrief process takes between 3-4 hours.
Teams That Work Toolkit includes everything to deliver a team debrief: an initial and post assessment for 3 team members, PowerPoint, and licenses for Participant Workbooks and a Leader’s Guide.
The Toolkit includes:
- 2 Teams That Work assessments (1 for the initial engagement and 1 post assessment to measure improvement)
- Inventory for 3 team members
- PowerPoint (with embedded video of the Teams That Work model)
- License to print 3 Participant Workbooks
- License to print 1 Leader’s Guide (for the individual who will facilitate the session)
The Toolkit does not require certification for use or purchase.
You are purchasing an exclusive license for the Leader’s Guide, participant workbook, and training materials. You will receive an email from the store with private links to download your files.