Many organizations evaluate their performance based on certain metrics, such as profit, productivity, customer satisfaction, employee retention, etc. World-class organizations consider these metrics but understand they are outcomes of effective performance. To improve the metrics they focus on how both the task/system and leader/team aspects of an organization are performing. The Organizational Performance Profile (OPP) helps your organization identify and leverage these drivers.
Use the Organization Performance Profile to:
- Pinpoint areas of concern and success
- Identify long-term trends — positive or negative
- Monitor and address the human impact of organizational change
- Add a two-way communication channel
- Convey to employees what is truly important to the success of the organization
- Establish a benchmark from which to gauge and compare future results
To learn more about bringing the Organization Performance Profile to your organization, please contact us by phone at (425) 641-7620 or via email at contact@EffectivenessInstitute.com.